The ECO-5 is a powerful 5-stage turbine with dual air filters, QT™ Quiet Technology in a thoughtfully designed case with full ventilation and air filtration for higher performance and longer motor life. HVLP power to atomize and spray the fullest range of coating viscosities without compromise on cars, boats, planes, wood projects, fencing, farm equipment, machinery and more. Excellent results with higher viscosity products including latex (emulsion) paints. The ECO-5 is supplied with four excellent spray gun choices. You can choose from a bleeder or non-bleeder style.
- MADE IN USA
- Air efficient design and filtration – 24 cooling louvers
- Handsome all metal Euro style compact case
- Easy carry handle
- Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking station with Ready-Loc™ – never tip your gun over again!
- Lightweight alloy air hose quick disconnect
- Computer designed Quiet Technology™ Lower dBa levels for a more pleasant spraying experience
- Power to produce the perfect finish with today’s modern finish formulas
- 2-Year Limited Warranty covering parts and labor – register online
- 9.5 PSI / (.070 bar) Sealed*
- 130 CFM (3.68 cmm)
- Dual Air Filtration with QT™ Quiet Technology
- HVLP Only – Single Spray Gun
- 110VAC – 60HZ or 240VAC – 50Hz
- 20 lbs/9.07 Kg
- Height: 12″ (30.48cm) Width: 8.5″ (21.6cm) Length: 15″ (38.1cm)
- All 240 volt units are tested and certified by
- All 120 volt units are tested and certified by
Notes: *This unit is equipped with an internal air relief valve to accommodate a non-bleed style turbine spray gun. As a result the actual flow pressure may vary from the sealed pressure quoted.
ECO-5 with E7000 Spray Gun
ECO-5 with E5011 Spray Gun
ECO-5 with E5530 Spray Gun
ECO-5 with E6000 Spray Gun