The ECO-3 HVLP paint sprayer is a high performance 3-stage turbine designed for the professional hobbyist or occasional finisher. Great to spray a wide range of thin to medium viscosity finishes on cars, boats, planes, wood projects, fencing and more. The ECO system features dual air filters, QT™ Quiet Technology, in a thoughtfully designed case with full ventilation and air filtration for higher performance and longer motor life. The ECO-3 is supplied with four excellent spray gun options. You can choose from a bleeder or non-bleeder style.
- MADE IN USA
- Air efficient design and filtration – 24 cooling louvers
- Handsome all metal Euro style compact case
- Easy carry handle
- Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking station with Ready-Loc™ – never tip your gun over again!
- Lightweight alloy air hose quick disconnect
- Hose equipped with lightweight aircraft aluminum couplers
- Computer designed Quiet Technology™ Lower dBa levels for a more pleasant spraying experience
- Power to produce the perfect finish with today’s modern finish formulas
- 2-Year Limited Warranty covering parts and labor – register online
- 7.0 PSI (0.48 Bar) Sealed*
- 115 CFM (3.25 cmm)
- Dual Air Filtration with QT™ Quiet Technology
- HVLP Only, Single gun
- 110VAC – 60HZ or 240VAC – 50Hz
- 19 lbs/8.61 Kg
- Height: 12″ (30.48cm) Width: 8.5″ (21.6cm) Length: 15″ (38.1cm)
- All 240 volt systems are tested and certified by
- All 120 volt systems are tested and certified by
Notes: *This unit is equipped with an internal air relief valve to accommodate a non-bleed style turbine spray gun. As a result the actual flow pressure may vary from the sealed pressure quoted.