Provides Turbine Performance From Your Air Compressor With Added Features and Versatility
The Apollo 5600 series of conversion guns enables the craftsman to get equal power and flawless performance from either a compressor or a turbine.The brilliantly engineered conversion chamber is built into the head of the gun to convert high-pressure air into HVLP air — high PSI to high CFM and low PSI. Use the coating of your choice with very little overspray in the spray area (80-90% efficiency), yet achieving the high quality finish that matches your craftsmanship.
All 5600 Series include:
- All wetted/fluid parts in the gun are manufactured from marine grade stainless steel
- NO “O” rings.
- Anodized bronze head and handle
- Patented dual-mode design allows you to use with a turbine or your 3 H.P. or larger compressor
- Available with either a 1/4” or 3/8”fluid coupler
- Enhanced spares kit
- Deluxe box packaging
- Exceeds all known regulations for transfer efficiency
- 2-year warranty
Tip/needle sizes: .75mm, 1.0mm (installed), 1.5mm, 2.0mm and 2.5mm Air caps: A (installed) and B
Recommended: At least 3 H.P. with a 20-gallon (75.7 litres) air tank to prevent down time while the compressor refills. Be sure to use a good oil and moisture filter/separator to eliminate contamination problems.
The Apollo 5630 Gravity Feed Spray Gun Features:
- Bronze plated spray head and handle
- 250cc and 600cc Teflon® coated gravity cups, duckbill valve
- Spare parts kit
- Wrench spanner.
- The pressurized cup enables heavy primers to be sprayed with increased gun performance
Weight: 25.8oz (0.73kg)