A Streamlined Solution For The Budget Minded User
Apollo 5000 Series SuperSpray® guns have been consistently popular with our customers, for good reasons – the bleeder turbine guns are rugged, super-durable, easy to use and simple to maintain. They include all stainless steel wetted parts for full compatibility. There are no o-rings to get destroyed with solvents. These guns are perfect for the beginner as they are easy to use. All 5000 series guns are compatible with most HVLP turbine paint spray systems. The 5000 Series spray guns are best suited for woodworking applications for spraying stains, lacquers and polyurethane’s.
All 5000 Series turbine spray guns include:
- Polished aluminum Spray head
- Lightweight resin handle – reduces fatigue and keeps the gun light
- Fluid adjustment knob – to easily adjust the amount of fluid
- Spare parts kit – all the essential parts you need
- 2-year written warranty
Tip/needle sizes: .75mm, 1.0mm (installed), 1.5mm, 2.0mm and 2.5mm Air caps: A (installed) and B
All wetted/fluid parts in the gun are manufactured from marine grade stainless steel, NO “O” rings.
A5011 SuperSpray® Gun
- All the features of the 5000 series turbine spray guns plus:
- 1 quart (1 litre) cup assembly with non-return valve
Weight: 31.4oz (0.89kg)
The 5011 spray gun has all the features of the 5000 series body plus a 1 quart aluminum bottom cup. The cup assembly features stainless steel pick up tube for compatibility with all water-based materials.
A5021 SuperSpray® Gun
- No-frills bleeder style spray gun that comes complete with an
- 8fl. oz (250cc) mini cup, N/R valve
- Spare parts kit
- Sample bottle of genuine Apollo Spray Gun Lube
- Wrench (spanner)
- Extra cups with lids are available for use with multiple colors, etc. Order part A5405.
Weight: 19.2oz (0.54kg)